Pancake Day recipe
Get ready to flip by following this easy pancake recipe created by Project 26.2 runner and professional chef Gary.
- 250g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 400ml milk
- 125ml water
- few drops of vanilla extract ( optional )
- 30g melted butter
- 1 1/2 tbspn caster sugar
- pinch of salt
1. Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
2. Heat a non-stick pan with a knob of butter.
3. Pour a ladle of batter into the pan. Cook until one side is golden brown, before flipping and cooking the other side.
4. Serve with lemon juice and a sprinkle of sugar.
Other topping ideas
Sweet: Fresh berries, banana, Greek yogurt, peanut butter, icecream, chocolate sauce
Savoury: Crumbled goats cheese and tomato, ham and grated cheddar.
How do you like to eat yours?