- "Run until you can't run anymore. Then run some more." - Scott Jurek, world-renowned ultramarathon champion
- "Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it." - Oprah Winfrey
- "There's no such thing as bad weather, just soft people." - Bill Bowerman
- "Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine
- "If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must've taken Him by surprise." - PZ Pearce
- "Jogging is very beneficial. It's good for your legs and feet. It's also good for the ground. It makes it feel needed." - Charles Schulz, Peanuts
- "If you want to win something, run 100 metres. If you want to experience something, run a marathon." - Emil Zatopek
- "Anyone can run 20 miles. It's the next six that count." - Barry Magee, marathon bronze in Rome, 1960
The latest from the Men's Running media machine
- MAN V FOOD Dark Force
- LATEST RACE REPORTSThe lowdown from our men in the streets!Or hills, or trails, or mountains, or the pub...Read more >
- Raise money for a good cause!Read more >
- Map your running routes onlineAccurately record your running routes HERE and achieve your personal best using our interactive mapping facility.
- Check out our sister site: Women's Running magazineThe UK's first running magazine just for women, available in all good newsagents.
- Sign up today to get startedRegistration is completely free and only takes a minute, so sign up to our online community today and get running